Condo is a collaborative exhibition across London between January 16 and February 13.
Eight London spaces will each be hosting multiple solo presentations, selected and curated by other Galleries across the world. Twenty-four galleries are taking part in total, including London’s Chewday’s and Supplement Gallery, Geneva’s Truth and Consequences, Rome’s Frutta Gallery and Galerie Jaqueline Martins in Sao Paolo.
Relatively little information is given about how each of the mini solo shows will join together in their groupings but in anticipation of Condo here are our recommendations:
– Bruno Zhu at Southard Reid.
– Jala Wahid at the Sunday Painter.
– Jeanette Mundt at Project Native Informant.
– Daniel Keller at Chewday’s.
– A group presentation of clothes by Darja Bajagić, Ed Fornieles, Pilvi Takala, Oscar Murillo, Korakrit Arunanondchai among other at at Carlos Ishikawa.
– Arcadia Missa is hosting Munich’s Deborah Schamoni and the work of image-strong A.L Steiner. Steiner will present Greatest Hits alongside Phoebe Collings-James‘s Just Enough Violence.
– Look out on Arcadia Missa’s more generous Condo FB event page, where there is also word of a “Condo Film Festival” happening including a new film by London-based Hannah Quinlan & Rosie Hastings.