The AESTHETICS OF DISHONESTY group project is on at London’s Diaspore, opened October 7 and running to November 2.
Happening in five parts, the project brings together a series of events, performances and installations that explore “genetic transfer, parasitic systems and the technique of camouflage,” with the schedule as follows:
– Gabriel Stones presents site-specific installation exploring “fitting in, copying, structures and relationships,” Oct 7
– Jolien van Schagen + Sinead O’Dwyer explore the relationship they have with their body “through food, object, garments & performance” in ‘Wandering Wombs,’ Oct 15
– Pop-up online radio station VVFA will feature a “series of conversations performed live between fictional characters,” Oct 21
– An evening of screenings in OPEN SOURCE, featuring Milo Creese, Tom Kobialka, Alistair Small and Puck Verkade, Oct 25
– A night of live music and performances with a line up chosen by A_____Z (Anne Duffau) with Patchfinder and others at DIY Space for London, Nov 2
Visit the Diaspore website for details.**