Following the release of his sonically dense House of Woo LP, on RVNG Intl in February, emcee, musician and stylistic dilettante Andrew Field-Pickering, aka Maxmillion Dunbar dropped his ‘Woo Daps’ mix today, free to download from the RVNG Intl Bandcamp.
Featuring unheard mixes, edits and reinterpretations by fellow crate-digger Aaron Coyes of Peaking Lights and Baltimore producer Co La, among others, Field-Pickering still manages that idiosyncratic ebb that carry his diverse points of reference.
See the track list below and download the Woo Daps mix on RVNG Intl Bandcamp. **
02. For Mozy (OG Ambience) + spare drums
03. For Mozy (Original Electro version)
04. Inca Tags (Trumpet Sludge) + spare drums
05. Inca Tags (Remix feat. Peter Zummo, Co La, Sami Yenigun)
06. Calvin & Hobbes (ECM Mix)
07. Loving The Drift (Ttam Renat Remix)
08. Untitled I
09. Slave To The Vibe (Cathedral 808 Mix) + drum work
10. Untitled II
11. Kangaroo (Live Jam Mix w/ Protect-U, and Aaron Coyes from Peaking Lights)
12. Untitled III