Gallery Weekend Berlin opens at venues across the German city, running April 28 to 30.
The event will host over 50 participating galleries, as well as a number of seminars, workshops, talks and performances. Some notable events include Feminist Land Art Retreat at ACUD MACHT NEU April 28, Galerie Thomas Schulte presents a performance and fashion show by Michael Müller Garten der Freundschaft on April 28, and Art in the System. The System in Art talk with Karl-Heinz Adler, Hans Ulrich Obrist and Olaf Nicolai at Eigen+Art on April 29.
– Candice Breitz at KOW Berlin, Apr 29 -Jul 30
– Guan Xiao at Kraupa-Tuskany Zeidler, Apr 28 – Jul 1
– Lu Yang at Société, Apr 28 – Jun 10
– EVERYTHING IS GETTING BETTER. Unknown Knowns of Polish (Post)Colonialism at Saavy Contemporary, Apr 28 – Jun 4
– Anthony McCall at KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Apr 26 – Apr 30
– Dara Friedman Dichter at Supportico Lopez, Apr 28 – Jun 14
On the fringe recommendations:
– Comedy Club IV at Kiefholzstrasse 401, Apr 30
– Swimmingpooloffriends group exhibition at Kunsthaus KuLe, Apr 28-30
– Cosmic Laughter group exhibition at Kosmetiksalon Babette, Apr 29
– Its blueness soothes the sharp burn in your eye group exhibition at I:project Space, Apr 7 – May 6
– Mikah Hesse + Jonas Lund at Neumeister Bar-Am, Apr 29 – Jun 17
– Grotto Capitale group exhibition at Exile, Apr 28 – May 27
See the Berlin Gallery Weekend website for the full programme.**